Xcelite is a brand of hand tools geared towards the electronics service industry. It is currently owned by Apex Tool Group and markets screwdrivers, nut drivers, pliers, and various specialized electronics tools. Xcelite was founded in 1921 by F. Birney Farrington, as the Park Metal ware Company, a small metalworking shop in Orchard Park, New York. By 1952, the Xcelite brand name was so well known in the electronics, television and radio repair industries, the company changed its corporate name to Xcelite,
- Extra large roller bearing wheels (362″), wide base, maximum stability
- Easy transport over rough pavement or stairs
- Extra wide comfortable extension handle, molded into case, prevents wear
- Extension handle locks in place automatically when extended, retracted
- Two tote handles for convenience. Both are spring loaded for protection. D ring provided for Bunji cords to carry other cases on top. Super tough, black polyethylene case. Rotationally molded for maximum strength. Minimum wall thickness 0.120″. 3 Panel hinged tool pallet in lid plus additional pallet in bottom.
- 18-Inch by 15-Inch by 8-Inch deep roller bearing storage case for maximum strength and mobility.
- The case is super tough and made of black polyethylene which has been rotationally molded for maximum strength.
- Extra wide, comfortable extension handle is molded into case to prevent wear.
- D- ring provided for Bunji cords to carry other cases on top.