1.Time and money saving device.
3.Measures the Camber and Caster angle on the wheel hub or brake disc.
4.Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees.
5.It’s allows to adjustment to maintain correct wheel alignment and even tyre wear.
6.This adjustable equipment allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantlingThis adjustable equipment allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension or to check the amount of camber change before re-installing.
Instructions for use:
1. Remove the wheel alignment sensor (Clip tool), remove the tire;
2, The magnetic level gauge carefully on the side of the suction wheel disc brakes;
3, the water level was adjusted to zero;
4, install the required location specific parts;
5, use a special tool, with the degree of magnetic level gauge indication, adjust the positioning of the part to the desired measurement angle.
6, retest with locator If there is a little deviation, just to fine-tune the vehicle. (Usually a slight deviation does not cause fault location)
- Easy to read and convenient to operate
- There are super suction, two positioning blisters
- Suitable for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle
- Has a simple leveling adjustment from -5 degrees to 5 degrees
- It’s allows you to return the strut to the original camber position after dismantling and re-assembling