You will receive a sheet of 4D CARBON FIBER VINYL WRAP with Air Release . Our new 4D carbon fiber vinyl is a high-end vinyl that is different from 3D carbon fiber vinyl on the market. It reflects light the same way that real carbon fiber would and gives a more realistic look! Our Automotive Wrap Vinyl Sheets can be applied to your car’s hood, trunk, roof, dashboard, gauges, interior, amplifiers, wheels, mirrors, door handles, glass, cellphones, laptops, iPods, motorcycle parts, metal parts and just about any relatively non-porous surface. The film is coated with a UV coating which will last up to 5 years outdoor and 10 years indoor. Once applied and bonded to your surface you may clean it with any type of cleaning agent that is used for painted surfaces. The material is soft and flexible allowing it to conform for contoursing and bending easily. If the vinyl wrinkled during the delivery period or when you peel it off, it can still be unwrinkle after you use a heat gun to heat it. After applying the Vinyl Sheet, simply trim the excess vinyl with a sharp blade or hobby knife (not included). Creases and air bubbles can be removed by applying heat and using a squeegee. It has a self adhesive backing, which has a cover that you peel off as you place it up on the wall or door, or whereever you would like. Great for scrapping, making models, the list is endless. Rapid release adhesive . Water resistant & UV protected . Super thin (0.19mm) to fit in most tight spots or corners Can be cleaned with soap and water . Very flexible wrap vinyl when heat is applied Easy to install, plug and play . Easily remove without residue, will not harm the painted surface of your vehicle.
- Textured with a carbon fiber design;4 dimensional look and feel
- Self-adhesive;Air pocket release backing design so there are no bubbles; Will not harm your paint or natural finish; Can be applied and reapplied for desired look; Water proof and stain resistant;
- Indoor life of over 8 years; Outdoor life of over 5 years; UV protected; Can be shaped and molded over complex curves; Can also be used with a heat gun or household blow drier for shaping; Very flexible and stretchable;
- Super thin (0.19mm) to fit in the most tight spots or corners; Can be used for other projects other than automotive;
- Super easy to use; Cheaper than a paint job