Drive Safe – Drive Sure. Our system shows you real time/full time tire pressure and tire temperature for increased safety on the highway.
Sensors are pre-programmed for 10 tires on the Big Rig or Tractor Truck and 8 tires on the trailer. This kit is perfect for the commercial 18 wheeler rig.
Drivers SAVE TIME – no more hand checks for tire pressure. PUT SAFETY FIRST by knowing your tire pressure at all times.
Our system is suitable for commercial use, including semi-trucks and commercial equipment. Price includes a repeater
Our company produces TPMS for big rig commercial use throughout the world. Purchase PK10010TR for Tractor Only (no sensors for the trailer)
Our free-standing monitor holds a charge lasting 5 days of continuous use. Once in use, the monitor shuts itself off when not in use and turns back on when motion is sensed.
Our real time/full time system provides you with hassle free – never have to think about it – safety.
All tow vehicle axles have separate alarm settings. The trailer tires share the same alarm settings.
STOP THUMPING YOUR TIRES. Save up to on fuel costs with properly inflated tires. The national transportation agency estimates that up to half of the tires on the road are under inflated. Under inflated tires cost you money.
Our real time/full time alarm warns the driver of low pressure and/or sudden deflation with audible alarms and visual lights. Our alarm also goes off if your tires slowly deflate below your set threshold. The high temperature alarm warns you if a wheel bearing is failing or seized brake is causing excessive heat.
We offer a one year parts and labor warranty. Your Amazon order is proof of purchase. Phone help is available from our Abilene, Texas office during normal business hours – central time.
- Sensors are pre-programmed for 10 sensors on the Tractor and 8 sensors on the Trailer. Just turn on the Monitor and screw in the Sensors.
- Real Time/Full Time Tire Pressure and Tire Temperature up to 34 tires. High and Low Pressure alarms from 15psi to 175psi and high Temperature to 186 degrees. Commercial grade system useful for big rigs and 18 wheelers.
- Anti Corrosion Secure fitting sensor caps will not leak air. Industry leading sensor range. Waterproof to 3 feet. Sensors have replaceable batteries, #1632.
- Price INCLUDES A REPEATER for the trailer which must be powered a 12 volt power.. Monitor has back lighting for night driving. Monitor uses mini-USB power cord.
- Purchase PK10010TR for Tractor Only (no trailer sensors). The screen is 3.5 by 1.5 inches. Easy to follow instructions for Installation. No tools necessary. Suction mounting or hard wire mounting included.