This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The ANCEL AD210 Scanner works on ALL 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles（MUST BE OBDII COMPLIANT). Many scan tools claim to work on all vehicles but have problem with J1850 & CAN protocols. Ours doesn’t, ours work on ALL protocols! It’s a powerful, affordable, easiest to operate and scan much faster and more stable than any Bluetooth or WiFi OBD2 scanners.
The main part of the AD210 is detecting the Engine System, read and clear the error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. You have the menu to read and erase error codes. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light suddenly comes on, you can use AD210 to read error codes, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it. Even if you take it to someone else for repair, you will know ahead of time the error your car is having. Save money and time!
NOTE: The AD210 scanner may not work on some special cars without OBD2 protocol; It depends on what’s installed on the OBDII system by the manufacturer. If you’re not sure, contact us before ordering to ensure it will work on your cars.
Reads hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
Turns off check Engine light,clear codes and resets monitors
I/M monitor readiness test
Retrieves vehicle information
Supports CAN (controller Area Network) and ALL other OBD II protocols
Built-in OBD II Fault code lookup library
Display: Backlit, 128 x 32 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating temperature: 32 to 140 °F
Storage temperature: -4 to 158 °F
External power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Product weight: 200g
1 x AD210 scanner main unit
1 x User’s Manual
- Reads engine system related fault codes(generic, manufacturer specific, and pending codes), easily and fast find out what caused the check engine light comes on, and turns off the MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light).
- Works on most 12V 16-pin 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. It supports ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Lets you view “real-time” live data that includes volts, speed values, system status information, etc. generated by the various vehicle sensors, switches, and actuators. I/M readiness checking helps you to view the status of emission-related monitors and ensure that the exhaust emissions meet the required standards, thus easier to pass the annual Smog Check.
- Provides you with not only codes but also code definitions, saves your time from looking the codes up on the internet or in the related books. Well built with a high brightness LCD (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, which makes the test results clear.
- Easy to use! No need any Batteries or Chargers. The scanner will power up once plugged into the vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC (Data Link Connector), and prompt you to start ignition and ready to read and erase error codes. 2 Years Warranty.