Power: 120W/PC, Lumens: 12000LM
Number of chips: 120 chip(4 Pcs)
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 30V
Beam: 170° Flood & 15° Spot (Combo beam pattern)
Working Temperature: -40 ~ 85 degree Celsius
Dimension: Approx. 6.49″*2.56″*3.15″
Protection Rate: IP68
Color Temperature: 6000K
Material: 6063 aluminum profile, PC lens,Certificated by CE & RoHs
Working Life: 50,000 hours above
With adjustable led mount bracket, our led pods light can adjust to about 45°, can see different direction very clearly, and aluminum material can sturdy your lights. and you can mount it on anywhere you want.
Off Road & Automotive: Pick Up, Jeep, SUV
Power Sport: ATV, UTV, MOTOR, RACING
Agriculture & Heavy Machine
Other Machine: Truck, Bus, Toyata etc
4 x 7 inch LED Light Bar
4 x Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- ➤【Incredible Brightness】Triple row light bar design，Subversive spot & flood optic system and high transmittance PC lens make our 7 inch light bar become incredible bright. The middle 170° flood light together with the dual row 15° spot light design，you can achieve extremes distant and wider view vision area.
- ➤【Efficient Heat Disspation】 This led work light have effective cooling system with special designed thermal fins prolong the lifespan for the LED pods light above 50,000 hours.
- ➤【Excellent Quality & Tough Design】 Efficient Sturdy construction LED lights with well made heavy duty solid powder coated aluminum alloy housing. IP67 Waterproof Rate, this 120W light bar durable to withstand any harsh condition. Great performance of waterproof, dustproof, shockproof and anti-corrosion in extreme weather condition.Good value for the light bar.
- ➤【Wider application】The mounting brackets for custom look Easily installed on any vehicle，such as Polaris Ranger General UTV Sportsman Honda Poineer Rancher Suzuki Quadrunner Yamaha Kodiak 400 4×4 Chevy Tahoe Tractor golf cart rzr truck boat ATV Ford F150 F250 4X4 Jeep.
- ➤【Package includes】4 X Spot Flood Combo Beam Led Light Bar & Necessary Screw And Mounting Bracket. We provide 1 year quatity warranty making sure you get risk-free lights.