No Wasted Time
When you’re deciding if you should upgrade to LEDs, one major consideration is “time invested vs reward.” Let’s make it easy for you. Our lights are the industry standard 4” lights so no modification is needed to install them. The included bezel quickly locks your lights in place and the lights are direct, wire for wire, replacement for your dual filament stop/tail turn/parking lights. It doesn’t get easier than this.
Standard Size, Non-Standard Abilities
Do these features make the lights worth the small investment of time? Absolutely! 24 super-bright red LEDs behind a diffused polycarbonate lens blow away standard bulbs and make you more visible and safe at night, in fog, and in the rain. And speaking of rain, our lights are IP67 submersible waterproof rated so you don’t have to worry about the weather or the lake. Can your current tail lights do all this?
Yes, They Will Work for You
Whether you’re upgrading your tractor, trailer, or Jeep, these lights are the ideal choice. Even if you’re working in a tight space, like the back of a Wrangler, our 90° connector has you covered. And since our lights are SAE and DOT FMVSS-108 certified, you can be sure that they are a perfect fit and completely legal.
- SAE and DOT FMVSS-108 Certified
- Industry Standard Size
- 24 Red LEDs with Red Lens
- Submersible Waterproof Rating
- Stainless-steel Bezel and Connector Included
- Parking/Turn/Brake Functions
- 2-Year Warranty
(2) 4″ 24-LED Round Tail Light w/ Stainless Steel Bezel – Red
- (1) 4″ Round Tail Light
- (1) Stainless Steel Bezel and Screws
- (1) 3-Pin Connector
- (1) Instruction Manual
- PERFECT FIT – SAE & DOT FMVSS-108 certified standard 4″ size with 4-1/4″ centers for fastener makes it easy to upgrade the dim, burnt-out, or damaged lights on your tractor, trailer, work truck, or Jeep.
- READY FOR THE WEATHER – With a sonically sealed, submersible, IP67 waterproof rating, our lights are better suited to deal with the elements. Go ahead, back them into a lake, they won’t mind.
- BRIGHTER LIGHTS SAFER NIGHTS – We packed 24 LEDs into our SAE & DOT FWVSS-108 certified tail lights, that’s twice as many as other LED tail lights on the market. Why? Because getting rear-ended can really ruin your day.
- WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER – We like it when things are easy, so we’ve included an easy to use bezel for you to upgrade your lights in mere minutes. We also added a space-saving 90 degrees connector with 12″ of wiring for installation in tight spaces.
- STAND OUT – Our red lights offer two intensity levels to function as parking lights or turn/brake lights. Durable stainless-steel bezel protects the light ensuring years of reliable service.